Monday, July 12, 2010

Revolution!




So, the theory is that when we move into our new house we will not have TV.** Partly because we would rather spend our money on food than to pay for it and partly because I feel it will be good for our family. We will still have videos, mamma needs peace every so often.

Do you ever sit at night with your family or spouse surfing through all the channels, but nothing is on that you really want to see, somehow two hours go by and you cannot remember what you watched? You settle for something crappy just because it is on and then your kids are exposed to endless amounts of advertising, age appropriate or not. I really want to opt out of this ridiculous cycle. I'm positive there are other things that we can do that may even bring us closer as a family.

So anyway, that is the theory, we'll see how it pans out.

**Side note: Lost is over and most shows are online anyway. : )




1 comment: