Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm going to miss Colorado...

Tomorrow we are begin our drive to Missouri where the kids and I will be for the next 6 or so weeks. We are going to stay with my parents. The kids are super excited. I'm excited too.
From the front door of the model.
I'm going to miss Chris. He has to work, so he will be flying back on Sunday.
I'm going to miss the weather! I love that it's 70 degrees in July and all the thunderstorms. Missouri is hot with bugs, which I am not looking forward to.
The family room off the kitchen in the model.
I'm going to miss watching my house being built. It is all framed with windows and a front door. It is so fun to watch that sort of thing come together. Chris has been instructed to take pictures twice a week.
Those are the major things I'll miss, but mostly I'm excited to come back and begin our new life in our new house!
A view from the back. It will have a covered patio.

2 comments:

  1. 6 weeks?! holy cow..have fun. then visit Vegas for a bit ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that house! In fact, I copied and saved your photo of the living room because it compares to mine as far as the shape and I might take some of their decorating ideas in the model. Who was that with you holding Clark?
    I'm so excited for you - and hope the time away is a fun break before the big changes.

    ReplyDelete