Saturday we went with a realtor and looked at houses in Denver. One was in Parker, which were we not able to get into to see, which is okay because we really don't want to live in Parker. It is too far east and too far from Chris's office. The other four were in Highlands Ranch, which is our target area. They all had good things and bad things about them. None of them were the house for us. The house in the picture above was the best floor plan and size, but it is a foreclosure that someone stripped and there was water damage. It was a long few hours and we were all worn out.
We crossed these off of our list. Chris is looking at a couple today during his lunch hour. We have high hopes everytime.
We are constantly looking online and they are all starting to look the same. This house hunting business is hard work. If only we had more money.....
Yes, I suppose it's just not as sweet and easy as they make it look on my favorite show, House Hunters. I will pray that you find a house you are thrilled with, and soon!
ReplyDeleteYay that you're blogging again!
I love that your blogging, you are so funny, and I get to "visit" with you, kind of. I miss my funny friend. House hunting sucks. We looked for 1 day and looked at 4. The best looking one, we picked and now we are wondering WHY!!! We are repainting and constantly doing yardwork. There is no such thing as a perfect house. I am now wishing we were in a house half the size because I HATE CLEANING and I HATE STAIRS!!! Love you girl. Good luck with the house hunting, hope to visit you someday. I would rent until you are sure about the house, just an idea!
ReplyDelete