Here's what we saw...
| Emma holding the official Duggar postcard that was on every seat. |
| The guy with the camo hat and the little girl next to him were part of a family with 10 kids! That's the Duaggr's waaaaaay up there, as Jim Bob is introducing each of them. |
| They sang a worship song together. Then The kids all played there violins. Even down to the little 5 year old. It was so cute and amazing. |
| These kids came out and sang another song. Would that be a Duggar style solo? |
They did not have baby Josie with them, but said that she is 15 months old (the same as my Clark) and doing great. She is crawling up the stairs and saying "mama" and "dada" and "please". The whole audience applauded.
I will say that I thought Michelle looked wonderful. I really do not know how she does it. Jim Bob seemed that same as on TV, but now I can see how he could have been a politician.
We left the production a little early, Clark was not happy sitting anymore. So we headed over to the bookstore where there was to be the book signing. There was a fairly short line for only 40 minutes early and I had brought my book, but I just could not bring myself to get in line. I'd so much rather be able to sit and chat with a person that feel embarrassed and have them sign something. Instead, we went to the play area and when we came back out the line was insane! Hundreds of people!
Alla in all, I'm totally glad we went. Did I mention that it was free? TLC was filming that day, so if you watch the show, maybe you'll see a little of what I saw and maybe a glimpse of me!
| Their bus! It has an Arkansas Razorbacks vanity plate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment