I got a couch (love seat?) for the front room today. I love it! It's perfect for the space and will look even better when I get the room more decorated. I already know what pictures I want to hang, just having trouble putting that first hole in the wall. I'll probably turn it so it is under the big window that faces the street, but as you can tell we still don't have window coverings, so I worry about it fading. I also want to get a small accent chair and probably a small coffee table, but it is enough for now and I'm super excited about it.
The down side was that it barely fit in my Explorer. Chris had to take the legs off and we still ripped a hole in the top of the car. Emma and Ethan rode with, so I just had Clark and it was close enough to him that he could reach out and touch it. Thank God I didn't have to stop quickly.
| Goes great with the burgundy rug. |
| Emma modeling the new couch with her Halloween bunny ears. |
Very fancy! Have fun decorating around it. So fun!
ReplyDelete